Open lessons will be taking place this half term. These are an opportunity to come into school and join your child’s class to find out what the children have been learning and help them. Lessons will be as follows:
- Wednesday 6 November at 2.00pm – Year 6 classes
- Thursday 7 November at 9.15am – Year 3 classes
- Wednesday 13 November at 9.15am – Miss Wicks’ class and Mrs Spalding’s class
- Thursday 14 November at 9.15am – Miss Jacobs’ class and Mrs Borges’ class
- Thursday 14 November at 2.00pm – Year 4 classes
- Tuesday 19 November at 9.15am – Year 5 classes
Parking will be available in the playground for the Open Lessons. We look forward to seeing parents there!
Reception and Nursery will inform parents of when their child’s open lesson / stay and learn session will take place..