We run a breakfast and after school club, providing children for your children within the school environment. The clubs are run by staff who are employed by the school and parents are able to select regular days and sessions to suit their own childcare needs. Bookings are now being taken for the autumn term.
The term dates for the 2018-2019 academic year are available on term dates 2018-19. Non-pupil days will be on the following dates:
- Tuesday 4 September 2018
- Wednesday 5 September 2018
- Monday 29 October 2018
Further non-pupil days will be confirmed later in the year.
All parents are invited to come along to our Open Evening on Friday 13 July at 6.00pm. This will be an opportunity to look at your child’s work in the class room, on displays and to talk to staff in the school.
A reminder that Meet the Teacher meetings take place during week commencing 9 July 2018. Please make every effort to attend:
- Monday 9th July at 9.30am – New Reception Entrants
- Tuesday 10th July at 9.15am – Current Year 3
- Tuesday 10th July at 2.30pm – Current Reception
- Wednesday 11th July at 9.15am – Current Year 5
- Wednesday 11th July at 2.30pm – Current Year 4
- Thursday 12th July at 9.15am – Current Year 2
- Thursday 12th July at 9.15am – Current Year 1
We look forward to seeing parents at the meetings.
It’s non-uniform day on Friday 22 June. In exchange, we ask that children bring in a small token that may be used at the Summer Fete. To ensure that we get an even spread of gifts we ask that children donate from the list below.
- Key Stage 1: Sweets/Chocolates
- Key Stage 2: Jars/ Bottles. eg: candle in a Jar, bubble bath, coin counting jar, bath salt in a jar, wine, Jam, chutney, cake mix in a jar, cheese, cookies in a jar, sports bottle, shampoo.
Please bring the gifts with you Friday. Thank you
We look forward to welcoming parents to our Sports Days which will be held on the following dates:
- Monday 25th June – Morning and Afternoon Nursery at 10.00am and 2.00pm
- Wednesday 27th June – Reception Sports Morning at 9.20am
- Tuesday 26th June – Key Stage 1 Sports Afternoon at 2.00pm
- Wednesday 27th June – Key Stage 2 Sports Afternoon at 2.00pm
Please note that as the playground will be in use, it will not be possible to park at the school for these events.
We are delighted to announce some special theme days throughout the month of June. Click here for details of dates and menus. Paper copies have also been sent home with children.
Adult meals will be £3.30 each and will need to be pre-booked and paid for in advance (by Monday 11th June). Please complete and return the slip to the school office to indicate which meals you would like to book
Eyes down for a full house!
It’s Bingo time again on Friday 11 May at 6pm. All the family are invited to come along and enjoy a great evening. Supper and soft drinks will be available, see booking form for more information.Tickets available in the office: Adults £3, Children £1. Secure your tickets early to avoid disappointment. This event always sells well!
There will be a special Star Wars theme lunch on Friday 11th May, when the usual menu will be replaced with the following:
- Stormtrooper Sausage Hot Dog
- Princess Leia Pizza buns
- Wookie Wedges
- Boba Fett BBQ Beans
- Crunchy Chocolate Asteroid Cake
Theme days are always popular, please remember that children in Key Stage 2 who pay for meals, will need to pay and order the meal at the beginning of the week.
On Friday 27 April, all the classes will be showing their support for the half marathon team by emulating their magnificent achievement.
Every class ill run at least 13 miles. Reception will do this in the school grounds and the rest of the school will go to Hill Fields.
All children have been given sponsor forms which are also available on the website. Please support this event to help raise funds for Free for All, our special project to make all school activities free for all children. Thank you