Governing Bodies are required to have a range of policies and documents in place. These are regularly reviewed by the committees of the Governing Body and approved by the Full Governing Body, in accordance with statutory guidance. Below you can access those policies which are most frequently referred to by parents.
North Primary School and Nursery implements all DfE guidelines and policies relating to the Covid-19 pandemic. Please note that the implementation of the COVID19 guidelines may lead to temporary adjustments of school policies.
If you require paper copies or information on any other policies please contact the school office.
- Attendance Policy and Appendix C – Essex Code of Conduct for Penalty Notices April 2019
- Admissions Policy
- Assessment Policy and Feedback Policy
- Complaints Policy and Complaints Procedure
- Home Learning Policy and Remote Learning Offer
- Medicines Policy and Request to Administer Medication
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Behaviour Policy and Keeping Pupils and Staff Safe guidance
- Child Protection Policy and Keeping Children Safe in Education
- Equalities Policy and Equalities and Accessibility Action Plan
- Supporting Children with Medical Conditions
- Food Policy
- Volunteer Handbook
- Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice for Parents and Pupils, Privacy Notice for Volunteers
- Freedom of Information Policy
- Relationships, Sex and Health Education Policy
- SEND Policy