Eyes down for a full house!
It’s Bingo time again on Friday 16 November at 6pm. All the family are invited to come along and enjoy a great evening. Supper and soft drinks will be available, see booking form for more information.
To book your tickets, please return the form which has been given to all children: Adults £3, Children £1. Secure your tickets early to avoid disappointment. This event always sells well!
Open lessons will be taking place this half term. These are an opportunity to come into school and join your child’s class to find out what the children have been learning and help them. Lessons will be as follows:
- Wednesday 31 October at 2.00pm – Year 6 classes
- Thursday 1 November at 9.15am – Year 3 classes
- Wednesday 7 November at 9.15am – Mrs Neal’s class and Mrs Spalding’s class
- Thursday 8 November at 9.15am – Miss Wicks’ class and Miss Jacobs’ class
- Friday 9 November at 2.00pm – Year 4 classes
- Tuesday 13 November at 9.15am – Year 5 classes
Parking will be available in the playground for the Open Lessons. We look forward to seeing parents there!
There will be an opportunity for prospective parents/carers to visit the school on our Open Evening on Wednesday 28th November at 6.00pm or 7.00pm. As well as meeting the Headteacher, you will be able to meet the Foundation Stage Leader and school special needs coordinator to answer your questions. Please note the evening will be for parents and carers only and you are asked to arrive promptly for your choice of session. Parking is available on the lower playground, accessed via Victoria Chase. Contact the school office to book a place on one of the two time slots. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01206 574225.
Mr Garnett and Mrs Blackwell have written to all parents regarding school budgets, a copy of the letter is also available on the website for parents to read.
We run a breakfast and after school club, providing children for your children within the school environment. The clubs are run by staff who are employed by the school and parents are able to select regular days and sessions to suit their own childcare needs. Bookings are now being taken for the autumn term.
Click here for more information. To register your interest and request booking forms please contact us by email or speak to the staff.
The term dates for the 2018-2019 academic year are available on term dates 2018-19. Non-pupil days will be on the following dates:
- Tuesday 4 September 2018
- Wednesday 5 September 2018
- Monday 29 October 2018
- Thursday 3 January 2019
- Friday 4 January 2019
Further non-pupil days will be confirmed later in the year.
A reminder that Meet the Teacher meetings take place during week commencing 9 July 2018. Please make every effort to attend:
- Monday 9th July at 9.30am – New Reception Entrants
- Tuesday 10th July at 9.15am – Current Year 3
- Tuesday 10th July at 2.30pm – Current Reception
- Wednesday 11th July at 9.15am – Current Year 5
- Wednesday 11th July at 2.30pm – Current Year 4
- Thursday 12th July at 9.15am – Current Year 2
- Thursday 12th July at 9.15am – Current Year 1
We look forward to seeing parents at the meetings.
We look forward to welcoming parents to our Sports Days which will be held on the following dates:
- Monday 25th June – Morning and Afternoon Nursery at 10.00am and 2.00pm
- Wednesday 27th June – Reception Sports Morning at 9.20am
- Tuesday 26th June – Key Stage 1 Sports Afternoon at 2.00pm
- Wednesday 27th June – Key Stage 2 Sports Afternoon at 2.00pm
Please note that as the playground will be in use, it will not be possible to park at the school for these events.
Come along after school on 9th March from 3.45 to 6pm, for the Craft Fair in the Junior Hall featuring stalls with arts and crafts and gifts – perfect for Mother’s Day!
Afternoon tea will be served in the infant hall – a chance for a well deserved treat of homemade scones and a cup of tea (squash and fairy cake for children). Tea must be pre-ordered by Tuesday 6th March, children have been given letters or are available from the office.